Mind-Body Training Tools is a biofeedback software product for both professionals (coaches and therapists) and
home users offering a suite of state-of-the-art applications, across a range of biofeedback and neurofeedback modalities, including HRV, breathing (capnometry), EMG (muscle tension), HEG and EEG.
The applications were developed using the industry-leading BioEra visual designer for biofeedback, meaning that they work with a range of biofeedback devices.
As a professional therapist I developed the software to help my clients learn the skills of mind-body regulation & stress management, but also for my own use as a committed mindfulness meditation practitioner
- Individual applications are launched from single "front-end" program called the York Biofeedback Platform, making it easy to learn and use.
- Session reports with graphs, created by the Platform (which manages all your session data for you) in HTML format, meaning you can view them in any web browser.
- Application cross-session reports with graphs, so you can track your progress.
- Rich and highly customisable audio feedback, including threshold-based feedback, designed to support self-awareness in a meditation context.
- Consistent user interfaces - easy to learn and use.
- Clear and comprehensive documentation.
- Video training material available.
The applications are grouped into a set of five modules, enabling you to target your investment
according to your individual interest.
* Approximate price in US$, based on conversion rate from Open Exchange Rates API.
For more information, click on the links to the modules, or view the support material
(user guides and training videos) by following the links in the right-hand menu.